Parts Plus Car Care Center Customers who received the North American
Warranty Statement are protected from unexpected repairs on both parts and
labor for 24,000 miles or 24 months, whichever comes first. If you have a
problem with a covered repair performed at a Parts Plus Car Care Center
simply call 1-877-252-4609 (toll-free). The Warranty Administrator will
direct you to a Car Care Center in the market for repairs. If there is no
Car Care Center in the market, they will direct you to one of more than
35,000 participating repair facilities for service. The repair facility will
obtain authorization from the Warranty Administrator and perform the repair
on your vehicle. Once the repair is completed, the shop will contact the
Warranty Administrator. You pay nothing for covered repairs.
If you are within 25 miles of the original repair shop, the Warranty Administrator will direct you back to that shop.
Nationwide Warranty Coverage
The North American Warranty covers parts and labor for a period of 24 months or 24,OOO miles, whichever comes first.
Normal Warranty Coverage can include:
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Engine cooling system(s)
- Engine performance or drivability services and repair
- Fuel system(s)
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Brake system(s)
- Starting and charging systems
- Electrical system(s)
- Exhaust system(s)
- Ignition system(s)
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints, half-shafts and driveshafts
- Other minor repairs
- *Towing & Rental Car
Service & Vehicles NOT Covered by the North American Warranty outside of the 25-mile radius of the original service dealer:
- Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components, or
replacement of engine assembly.
- Automatic - any internal repair or component replacement
requiring the removal of the automatic transmission or transaxle from the
vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Manual - any internal repair or component replacement requiring
the removal of the transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly
of the same.
- Clutches - Clutch component or assembly repair or replacement.
DRIVE AXLE/DIFFERENTIAL ASSEMBLY
- Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of
internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive/axle
BODY, PAINT, MOLDING REPAIR
Alvin is the best! Good, honest, great value service. I've taken a number of different vehicles here, Al has always steered me right. Great advice on what needs to be fixed and the best way to go about it to keep some of the older vehicles safely on the road.